Thursday, October 15, 2009

I Don't Need No Stinkin' Reasons

Is "just 'cuz" a reason?  It's certainly not an excuse.

Okay, technically one shouldn't need a reason to fill their fine beer stein with a tall cold one, raise the stein in the air and repeat that German word of celebration, "Prost!" before bringing that cold white porcelain of the beer stein to their lips in anticipation of that first sip of their favorite beer.  Geez!  Let me run to the fridge right now!

Okay, I'm back.

Wouldn't be much of a blog then would it?

Thus, the majority of Prost Posts will be numbered reasons for toasting, "Prost!" and or sharing your favorite reasons why "x,y,z" beer is worthy of finding a temporary home in your beer stein.

Now, "I'll drink to that!"

P.S.  I just want to say here that we in no way are seeking to promote irresponsible drinking habits or anything against the law.  We enjoy our beverages respectfully and responsibly.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment